Present arrangements for attending worship inside church buildings
- Please book using the contact below between 9am and 4pm Mon – Fri.
- Do not attend if you are feeling unwell in any way. Cancel your booking.
- Arrive in good time to be shown to your pre-booked seat.
- Please avoid socialising inside the building.
- You must ‘sign in’ to each service. This is for GDPR and confirms you are not unwell.
- Wear your mask at all times and hand sanitise (gloves are not required).
Additionally, do get the NHS Track and Trace App:
If you suspect you may have contracted the virus, follow the Govt. guidance here:
As a church family we want to do all we can to keep safe, protect each other, our communities and the services we all rely on.
Let us continue to prayer for God’s grace and strength at this time:
Keep us, good Lord,
under the shadow of your mercy
in this time of uncertainty and distress.
Sustain and support the anxious and fearful,
and lift up all who are brought low;
that we may rejoice in your comfort
knowing that nothing can separate us
from your love in Christ Jesus our Lord.
Booking Contact details:
Itchenor : Jane Oundjian 07802244445 email@example.com
Birdham : Roy Dyton 01243 514639 firstname.lastname@example.org
West Wittering : Stella Pendleton 01243 673470 email@example.com
NB: Guidance can change very quickly. Keep up to date via our newsletter and webpage